Go Bounce Terms And Conditions
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of Go-Bounce (Trampoline Parks) Limited.). No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Go-Bounce (Trampoline Parks) Limited.
- Go-Bounce (Trampoline Parks) Limited reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice.
- Any person using The Co’s. arena and facilities must complete, or have a valid waiver completed on their behalf. Those participants under 16, or any other participant without their own valid waiver, must ensure a legal guardian has fully completed a waiver on their behalf. Parties signing waivers on behalf of younger customers state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- All persons using the trampoline park under the ages of 5 years must be accompanied by an adult and, if under the age of 14 be accompanied by a responsible consenting adult on the premises. Younger customers can use the facilities within the bounds of an organised Toddlers session.
- The Co. retains the rights to refuse accommodation of participants that are deemed as unsuitable condition. This is in the interests of safety to self and others.
- The arena provides a variety of trampoline based activities. Customers use the arena in the knowledge that participation is not without risk and serious misuse could be fatal.
- All users must attend a safety briefing session prior to every park session and adhere to the instructions of arena staff and Court Marshalls at all times.
- The Co. does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst onsite. The Co. does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner’s risk.
- To enhance grip and safety levels and for reasons of hygiene all customers are required to wear Go Bounce trampoline socks while using the trampoline arena.
- Following the safety briefing and once within the trampoline facility, participants will not be individually supervised by The Co’s staff.
- The Co, reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final.
- The Co. reserves the right to refuse admittance to the trampoline arena to any participant who is not dressed appropriately for the activity. All participants should ensure they are not wearing any sharp items and remove all jewellery and loose items before participating in any of the activities.
- The Co. reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of The Co. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- For health and safety reasons and to allow for safe management of other customers The Co. reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by The Co. in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
Group and Party Bookings
- If The Co.is providing catering for your group then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required then a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided to The Co.
- If additional or reduction of party guests is required then again 7 days notice must be provided and the following conditions must be met:
- The remaining number of guests does not fall below 10.
- The Co. must confirm it has adequate space and facility to accommodate any additional participants.
- All changes are made in accordance with The Co’s general refund and transfer policy.
- Party arrival: A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed session start time. Rights of admission may be refused in the event of excessive lateness.
Prices and Payment
- Go Bounce reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
- All payments are taken in GBP £ and are taken under UK governing law.
- a 50pence booking is added to all bookings.
Refunds and Transfers
- The Co. requires 7 clear days notice to provide a reimbursement into the customers account for any cancellations. The account will be credited with the previously accounted value of the session booked.
- Any amendments more than 48 hours clear notice will be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking. With less than 48 hours notice The Co. cannot offer cancellations a refund or transfer.
10 Consecutive bookings will be averaged to create a credit for your account.
- qualifying purchases on bounce sessions only
- not available on Parties, Private Hires or Food & Beverages
- Credit must be redeemed within 1 month of allocation.
Credit is added to your account, to use simply book and on the booking summary page, you will be asked if you want to use your credit.
Gift vouchers can be purchased through the site. You will be emailed a link, to print the gift vouchers off your self.
To redeem your gift voucher
- Visit https://bookings.go-bounce.com
- Add bookings to your basket
- Enter the Gift voucher code on the booking summary page. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. You can also redeem your gift voucher for jump sessions at reception.
- Any balance remaining will be carried forward to your next booking
Gift Vouchers (“GCs”) may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on. GC balances must be used within 2 years of the date of purchase.GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs are issued by Go Bounce is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
Registered Office is:-
GO-BOUNCE (TRAMPOLINE PARKS) LTD
Unit 11g Carcroft Enterprise Park, Carcroft, Doncaster, England, DN6 8DD
Company Registration Number: 04997285
You can use the following methods to contact us:-